Mortgage Choice logo Email icon phone icon two women talking in a room woman with headset seated at a computer

Buildings and contents insurance in County Antrim

If you own your home you should have buildings insurance. If you have a mortgage on your home you have to have buildings insurance! You should also have contents insurance to protect the things you own. But are you getting the best deal? Do you have enough cover? Are you paying too much? Contact us to find out.

Our friendly, qualified and professional team can help you choose the right cover for your home. This includes cover if your home is damaged by a fire, flood or storm, but what about contents insurance? Take a few minutes to add up the value of everything you have in your home. This will tell you how important contents insurance is.

Home insurance experts

If you need home insurance in Lisburn, Belfast or the wider County Antrim area give us a call. This includes home insurance for second homes. Plus we can help with your other insurance needs including life assurance, critical illness cover, and sickness cover.

Call today for a quote


To get the best deal on your building and contents insurance call:

028 9267 8010 or

028 9627 8022